A mother burns lots of energies and calories at giving birth to the child. Sometimes after giving birth, women loses her consciousness and gets sick. So a mother will need the best kind of nutrition’s and healthy foods to overcome these types of things.
Routinely eating healthy foods throughout the day will maximize the energy that will probably provide a healthy fictional body. If the nursing is being continue then the quality of the breast milk stays pretty much the same no matter what the mother chooses to eat. Butthere’s a catch. When the mother aren’t getting the needed nutrition’s form the diet, the body will provide them from its own stores. So making sure that the nutrition from the best postnatal diet breastfeeding that the baby needs will benefit both the baby and the mother at same time.
After the delivery of the baby, a mother must drink mostly water, milk, and fruit juice. Eating foods that have protein such as milk, cheese, yogurt, meat, fish and beans. The protein rich in foods are very important to help to recover and keep the body strong. If the mothers is under 18, or were underweight prior to pregnancy, then she need to eat more proteins.
1. MORINGA LEAVES: - MORINGA leaves are highly recommended to mothers, right after the delivery. They are known to contain vitamin A, vitamin B, and vitamin C in good quantities, as well as a number of other nutrition’s and minerals such as calcium, iron and protein.
2. WHOLE SPROUTED GRAINS: - the benefits of sprouts and other sprouted grains have been inculcated from childhood. As dry grains usually do not carry as much nutrition’s as sprouted ones, sprouted grains such as wheat, bajra, jowar, ragi are considered much healthier than their dried counterparts.
3. ALMONDS:- right from adding them to carrot , to consuming them as they are almonds are popular dry fruits and healthy snack alternatives, at all times. Natural almonds are essentials in the diet, given the large amount of nutrition’s and vitamins they contains. Almonds are a great Indian food to eat after the delivery.
4. BOTTLE GOURD:- the array of benefits of bottle gourd range from proper hydration, to better milk productions for feeding, and in weight loss, post weaning of the child. Rich in vitamin C, vitamin A, sodium, calcium, magnesium, phosphorus, folate, iron, and so many others, bottle gourd consists of nearly 95% of the water and is a great hydrating agent.
5. FENUGREEK SEEDS: - the leaves and seeds of the fenugreek plant are widely used in multiple ways for food, and as a nutrition’s supplements. Throughout breastfeeding, for nearly half a year, fenugreek seeds provide quite some help by giving an energy boost to the new mother and help in milk productions.
Vidhi Beri is a renowned Global Educator and Specialist in the fields of Holistic Health, Lactation, Maternal Health Wellness, Child Nutrition, and Children's Milestone Development with effective and well-structured maternity wellness programs offered to the new wave of freshly home-grown Indian mommies and babies, with her desi tadka of Ancient Indian sciences in her latest book, Decoding Motherhood, one of the best Maternity books India. Visit Vidhi Beri’s official website to know more- https://www.vidhiberi.com/.